Tuesday, December 06, 2005

this really irks me..

Was running home last night from Chatswood to Epping. Only 10 or so minutes on the road and the rest in Lane Cove National Park and GNW, when I was firstly struck my the side mirror of a FWD whilst I was running down the left hand side of Fullers Road (the quiet bit). After honking his horn, he then got out of the car and abused me for causing damage to car. He and his passenger then grabbed me, struck one punch to my face, of which I now have a very saw jaw. I didn't even shape up to him. All I said was what was your problem..!

I grabbed the number plate, and a witness, so I expect the police to punish these barstards!

I still manged to complete the run home, at a furious pace. I couldn't stomach dinner afterwards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody Nora, that is just wrong - good on you for ringing the cops. There is no point trying to be a hero in those situations, you are on a sucker to nothing when someone is so worked up they stop there car. I hope it hasnt shaken you up too much.

BTW, I took a shot of you finishing the central coast half, it is in coolrunning photo album. Dont let the bastards get the better of you Guz.

Anonymous said...

I am just glad you are okay.

Cheers Plu

Anonymous said...

That's a shocker - glad you had the presence of mind to get the number plate!

Anonymous said...

Wankers!! These scum think nothing of forcing runners/cyclists off the road, that's why I don't ride as much as I should. If you slow down a bit I'll come and run with you, and carry my baseball bat with me! :)

Anonymous said...

Great to see you were not hurt too badly and you got a witness. Some people should just not have a licence. Keep on running. Cheers

Anonymous said...

Mate - I'm just appalled. Hope the coppers nail him for the traffic offence and the assault. Clown.