Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sore foot, but not PF

On the outside of the foot has been sore.

Thurs am - 45 minutes = 10km
Fri am - 41 min = 10km with Physiocise class
Fri pm - 61 min through Lane Cove NP in the pissing rain, 16km
Sat am - Pacing duties for 40minute through 10km. Basically tried to get as many through as possible. Went out a little hard first k, in 3:51, and managed to get about 10 through in time, which was good.
Sat pm - Raced at Wollongong, bloody a long way to drive for 4km. Ran 11:43 for 3rd place in my leg. Our team 4th in the Open A group. Happy with the run, but lacked finishing speed. Good to have a hit out none the less.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guz,

I also ran Cities and the outside of my right foot was also quite tender for a few days (not sure if it related).

BTW congrats on the win!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just to say thanks for the pacing on saturday! It enabled me to finish in 39:31, a 58s PB.

I was stoked! Thanks a lot!