Thursday, April 06, 2006

lonely week so far

I don't know whether it is the daylight savings or the fact that I have done all but 1 of my runs on my Pat Malone, but it is very unmotivating at the moment. However, training still going along ok.

Mon am - 40 minutes for 9km.
Mon pm - 70 minutes at a very good pace around home covering 18km.
Tues am - 40 minutes for 9km.
Tues pm - Went to Homebush arrived at about 615pm and neither of the 2 tracks were open...disgusted I still did 8 by 1km on the road out there, with 500m down wind and the other 500 backup upwind.
Wed am - met Cam and Fats at the Bay for 10km
Wed pm - 1 hour 40 running from Chatswood to Castle Cove and back down Mowbray to Epping. It seems that people don't respect traffic signs as almost cleaned up from behind with someone making a right-hand where a sign indicated otherwise. About 24km had trouble with the wind and not feeling well.
Thurs am - Ran into work, 13km in 55min. Nice freshener.

No comments: